First Mobility – Italy
The consortium is pleased to announce that the call for applications for the first mobility flow has opened. Due to the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic there are no exact dates defined however we anticipate that it should take place within this calendar year if circumstances permit.
The first Mobility flow will involve:
- 50 student mobilities to Italy
- 10 students from each College for Culinary and Hospitality related studies for 3 weeks – accompanied by 2 teachers each. This is a total of 50 students and 10 accompanying teachers/staff.
All the costs related to the project will be covered for the participants:
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Accommodation with the utilities & Wi-Fi
- Full board (3 meals) for all students (3-week mobility)
- Travel card
How to apply
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Students studying at each of the 5 consortium partners are eligible to participate if they meet the following criteria:
- are current, full time students of the college;
- aged between 15 – 29;
- are engaged in relevant studies with particular focus on:
2) Travel and Tourism;
3) Catering and Culinary studies;
- hold a UK Passport;
- are not involved in any other EU project.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the project, it will be mandatory to fill in the following documentation which you can download from our website:
- ATTACHMENT A – Application Form;
- ATTACHMENT B – Curriculum vitae, drawn up using the format provided in the forms attached to the Call, complete with a photo of the candidate and a motivational letter, in English;
- Copy of any language certificates or other relevant certificates;
- Copy of a valid UK Passport;
All the above documentation must be sent, as an attachment in PDF format, and using the specially prepared formats, exclusively by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The entire documentation is available on the project website www.erasmus-excellence.com, the page dedicated to the project.
The subject of the email must contain the following wording: Project Name “Country” – “Surname and Name”.